Vision and Objectives
Vision And Mission
VISION: Promotion of education (inclusive) and of an independent living for children with multiple disabilities chiefly focusing on children with cerebral palsy.
MISSION: The Dream of Snehalaya is to “Dispel the darkness of the disability” through holistic development, education, mainly focusing on Inclusive set up where equal opportunities are created for children with Cerebral Palsy and with Multiple disabilities; thus empowering them to make their life worth-living and be acknowledged in and by the society and the world at large.
- Facilitate equal opportunities to children with Cerebral Palsy and Multiple Disabilities by giving accessibility to all facilities.
- Provide rehabilitation programmes – therapeutical care to the children by extending Occupational / Physiotherapy /Speech and other therapies for their physical development.
- Provide training, guidance, counselling and emotional support to parents of these children to carry out home based intervention.
- Run Community Based Rehabilitation Centres in the villages and Day Care Centres in the town/city.
- Create public awareness regarding the rights of the disabled.
- To initiate placement cell for these children when they are prepared.
- If necessary to build shelter homes with job facilities.